Monday, May 10, 2010

Everyday Soul

Today, I depart for New York City for a week! Gonna take a Spring romp around with my best bro, Tommy (Hard Work). Couldn't possibly be more excited. So I may be posting some pictures from sweet vegan restaurants that I hope to hit up in the city, but until next week, probably no recipes. To hold ya over, here's some Everyday Soul.

First, MOMS! Aren't they the greatest? Made mine sweet potato pancakes for breakfast yesterday morning. Since I've been home, I've read about half of her as yet unpublished novel - it's FASCINATING! What a role model. :) How did you spend your Mother's Day?

I love being able to have Pizza Fusion's Gluten Free Very Vegan Pizza delivered. It feels like such a luxury. Pigged out on this after I played a show on Saturday. Whole cloves of roasted garlic, people.

And lastly, I wanted to share with y'all my favorite beverage of the moment: the Kombucha Spritzer. Mix one-third of a Synergy Kombucha tea (flavor of your choice), a splash of cold water, the juice of half a citrus fruit, and one packet of stevia, then serve on the rocks! These are so refreshing, taste like soda without be remotely bad for you, and save you regular Kombucha drinkers some serious dollars.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem.

    Expect also spring romp with YO SISTAH.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete